Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tire Gauge

#TPGPRO

This tire gauge is everything BUT small.  So because of the size alone I keep this in my trunk instead of my glovebox, it's just so large.  It's also not the lightest thing in the world, also something I am not used to.  But with that comes a lot of advantages like the fact you do not have to stay hunched over while waiting to read your tire pressure.  The gauge in general is well made and I trust that I will in fact be keeping this in my trunk for years to come.  It's also so large that I doubt I will be forgetting this anywhere, at least not anytime soon.  If you do not want to keep this in the car it looks like it would be easy to hang from a hook or on a shed wall.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment