Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Swimming Nose Clips & Ear Plugs


#SupremeSportsGear

I swim laps a lot instead of running, its a lot easier on my joints.  I've never actually used ear plugs, I do however have to use ear plugs on my son because he has tubes in his ears so I can understand why he is not thrilled about them, it's an odd feeling.  The nose plug though it great! I really hate the feeling of water in my nose, no matter how much I swim it's still just as annoying.  I wasn't sure how the nose plug worked at first but the directions really helped a lot.  The box is easy to open you can probably reuse it a lot if you really wanted to.  The box is nice though, you can keep it in your purse, gym bag, beach bag wherever.  I did receive this product for evaluation purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment