Sunday, November 15, 2015

NewGenre Knee Brace

#NewGenre

Sports, kids, pregnancy they are all hard on your joints.  I really wish I was a lot kinder to my knees like Baz Lerhman says in "Wear Sunscreen", because man my knees really hate me now.  I was glad when I was able to receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.  This knee brace really helps with pain and makes moving around a ton easier.  The brace is very comfortable, and allows for normal mobility, while my motion range of my knees may not be what it used to be, this does not impair the movement I am able to make.  The inside is also very soft and doesn't get unbearably hot while being worn or slide around if you do sweat a little.  The knee cap is open so you have essentially a pressure release and help with fatigue. There are also reinforcements in the brace to help everything stay in place and provide the correct structure for ligaments and keep the motions of the knee correct.  The straps are easily adjustable and I would say will easily fit most people without issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment