Sunday, November 29, 2015

Digestive Health

#digestive purchase here

I recently received the Enzymatrix Digestive Enzymes for evaluation purposes and overall I was satisfied with the product.  Like most supplements the capsules are large, they don't taste the greatest but are far from the worst I've ever tasted, they don't upset the stomach, I do advise taking with a full glass of water.  I'm beginning to become familiar with 100 naturals as a company because they offer supplements that I can easily take with no adverse reactions which with two little ones running around is very important to me. My stomach hasn't been the same since having kids, or maybe my diet hasn't been the same either way these take the edge off.  By that I mean I don't feel bloated, get near as much indigestion, and I don't feel like death after I eat. I only take one pill before each meal, I have not required to take the maximum of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment