Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Check Your Blood Pressure Often

#bloodpressuremonitor

I'm hypertensive, so having at home blood pressure monitors is a must in my life, unfortunately.  At least if I want to cut down on my trips to the doctors.  The BP machine (thankfully its FDA approved) gets the job done and at a decent price.  It's accurate, I had it compared to my doctors electronic machine and in the hospital so I know it will get the job done correctly.  Just make sure you place the cuff above you elbow, don't smash the tubing, and please don't put it above clothing if you do it won't read correctly. The cuff is one size fits most and easily adjustable.  You can see you heart rate and also store readings from previous tests which is a must for me.  I love this product and I can see it being very beneficial if you have health concerns similar to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment