Monday, November 23, 2015

MSLPro Rechargeable Emergency LED light

Rolling blackouts? They never seem to happen during the day do they? But this light helps when they hit without warning. I know I get stuck a lot without a flashlight and then I'm left trying to feel my way around looking for one, which always results in me hurting myself somehow. But the MSLPro blackout light is great for solving this problem. You just plug it in, angle it however your heart desires, and then bam when the power is out here comes the light! You get four hours per charge you can also use this as a flashlight. I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. The light must be plugged in a direct plug-in outlet with surge protector or a power strip with surge protector and bulb holder must be switched on.

#MotionSensorLightPro


No comments:

Post a Comment