Friday, November 13, 2015

Professional Fingernail & Toenail Nail Clipper Set


#spsupplies purchase here


These are your typical toe and fingernail clippers, but they come with a LIFETIME warranty.  There are a lot of clippers out there, I would know my toddler seems to hide them... frequently.  I think I've owned a pair made out of everything except for wood.  I obviously like most others prefer stainless steel, they're easy to clean and you don't have to apply a ton of pressure to cut nails.  Just make sure you sanitize every so often and you can pretty much bet they'll last a lifetime.  These are compact, durable, great size for traveling, and aren't cheaply made.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion, which if you look at my review history will know I give just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment