Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tens Unit


#Tensunit

The only time I have ever had an experience with something like this was when I was in physical therapy for my back, and while this is not the same thing it really does come extremely close.  Because I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion you can imagine my hesitation when putting the pads on and trying this thing out.  But I figure my back already hurt, so whats the worst that could really happen.  So I put the 4 AA batteries in, put the wires on the receptor pads, and placed two pads on my back and just went for it, all or nothing right?  Turns out there are a few different massage settings which I think would be ideal for different body parts.  There is a variety of speed settings, and its easily adjustable for your various muscle needs.  Just make sure you have the device turned off when you are taking the sticky pads on and off, otherwise you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment