Friday, November 13, 2015

Heat Resistant Silicone Barbecue Gloves

Purchase Here

I really get a kick out of these gloves, and really the whole set in general.  We grill a lot sometimes we even suck it up and grill in the cooler months obviously with proper ventilation.  But that doesn't change the fact that no matter what time of year it is, you just don't want third degree burns your hands.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion, if you look through my review history I give just that.  The set coms with the silicon gloves, that are basically a one size fits all.  These gloves are safe up to 425F so basically most cooking anyone does.  the silicon tongs are also heat resistant which aside from salad tongs I'm not sure if there are tongs that aren't heat resistant.  the meat claws on the other hand were something I had never seen before but they have heat resistance up to 450F I guess they're for like pulled pork, I'm not sure because I have yet to use them.  Everything is durable and easy to wash, it would actually make a great christmas present for someone who likes to grill frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment