Friday, November 20, 2015

Restorative Shaving Oil

#Shaving. Find Product Here

I figured this product was probably for beards or facial hair, and I don't have either of those but I love with someone who does! But I do shave my legs (when I get around to it) and figured well might as well try it there also.  This shaving oil is certainly better than shaving creme. On the plus side it doesn't clog either of our razors on the down side it's an oil, and well we were both left feeling a little oily.  Now this wasn't really a problem because well it was my legs which could use the moisture and his face which apparently gets dried out by shaving? I don't know I don't have a beard to shave. So apparently this is great no matter where you use it. I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment