Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#strollerorganizer

Purchase Here!

I love my stroller, not so much the room it gives me to store things that aren't my diaper bag.  So when I was able to receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion I jumped on it.  I love this product.  It's not bulky, it doesn't weigh a lot, it's not hard to take on and off, its easy to clean, and most of all it has enough space for what I need.  It has room for keys, two bottles whether they be water bottles of baby bottles, keys, phone, bib, toy, and still have room left over.  The stroller clips that come with it allow for you to attach more items or hang your purse.  It's basically standard stroller size so I can easily see it fitting with no issues on most strollers.  The product comes in a nice zipper pouch which is easy to open and I'm assuming you could put the product back in.  It's well made I can easily see it last a long time, the magnetic center pocket is just great the top doesn't just fly open randomly.  I love this and I would recommend it to anyone, I plan on giving it as a baby shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment