Thursday, November 19, 2015

Learn Ballroom

#BallroomDancing

I can't dance, like not at all.  I look like someone flopping around not matter what I do.  This box set has made me slightly better, at least now I look like a fish flopping around in water instead of out of water.  Unless you count Zumba but even then you can tell I have no rhythm whatsoever.  But this program starts with the basics and covers everything step by step, which is something I really do appreciate.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion, so I figure well why not time to learn to dance.  The man and women break the steps down individually and then eventually tie it all together.  I would say practice with a partner because it would be a little awkward doing these steps alone.

The set includes:
Beginners Foxtrot - (80 minutes)
Beginners Waltz Vol. 1 - (63 minutes)
Beginners Walts Vol. 2 - (52 minutes)
Beginners Swing Vol. 1 - (111 minutes)
Beginners Swing Vol. 2 - (54 minutes)
Beginners Rumba Vol. 1 - (68 minutes)
Beginners Rumba Vol. 2 - (54 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment