Thursday, November 19, 2015

You Can Dance, If You Want To

#DanceLessons


I can't dance, like not at all. I look like someone flopping around not matter what I do. This box set has made me slightly better, at least now I look like a fish flopping around in water instead of out of water. Unless you count Zumba but even then you can tell I have no rhythm whatsoever. But this program starts with the basics and covers everything step by step, which is something I really do appreciate. I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion, so I figure well why not time to learn to dance. The man and women break the steps down individually and then eventually tie it all together. I would say practice with a partner because it would be a little awkward doing these steps alone.

This Set Includes Salsa Dancing, Swing Dancing, Merengue, and Bachata. Each dance has their own disc devoted to the dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment