Sunday, November 15, 2015

BBQ Meat Thermometer


#FoodBBQMeatInstantReadThermometer

I really like this digital thermometer, I'm not used to not having a little  arrow to try and read.  the metal probe is spring loaded and certainly opens with a bang, it just springs to life.  I probably shouldn't let him play with it but my toddler gets a laugh out of opening and closing this thermometer.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.  I do trust the readings given by the thermometer because I have tested its validity at work in a temperature controlled environment.  The reading was spot on.  I also enjoy how simple this is to clean, like most thermometers this one is fairly straight forward so its pretty simple to wipe clean and sanitize.


No comments:

Post a Comment