Friday, November 27, 2015

Compression arm sleeve

#riptoned purchase here


I do a lot of lifting and moving of objects all day, aside from my back, shoulders, and knees constantly hurting my elbows get there too. Compression helps with blood flow which can reduce injury to muscles and help with joint discomfort.  I did receive this product for evaluation purposes. The material is comfortable, fits well, doesn't seem to retain any odors after I wore it while working out, simple to wash, and easier to put on then most compression material I have encountered.  You put it on just how you would expect: bunch it up, place on arm, unroll. To take it off I usually just grab the top and pull it down. This can easily be worn under a normal fit long sleeve shirt if you do don't want anyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment