Tuesday, November 10, 2015

NEOSAN Underwear

One thing I have learned for purchasing clothing overseas is that Asian and Australian clothing you have to go two or even sometimes three sizes up I wear a Medium and so I got these in an Extra Large hoping for the best.  Well they fit as expected which was nice because I got a nice comfortable fit.  The waste band stays still and they don't bunch under my clothing which is something I hate.  I style would look great on anyone bias of the nice amount of cover it provides which means you don't have lines under your clothing either.  That is something I ALWAYS look for.  The fabric is soft and wont provide skin irritation to people unless you have an allergy to something in the fabric.  No inconsistencies between the three articles, didn't come with loose threads, the lace is in great condition after the first washing.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

#NEOSANWomenLaceBriefPanties

No comments:

Post a Comment