Thursday, November 19, 2015

Strech Marks and Scars Cream


#bonapiel

I had my son almost a year ago, and while my section scar has faded greatly it certainly doesn't look like the rest of my skin.  Nothing will make that area look like it did pre baby but hey we can try and get it as close as possible, right?  While I know there is no miracle creme, well maybe aside from plastic surgery this creme is helping.  Consistency is key, I found that out while I was pregnant I would apply bio oil a few times a day generously, the same holds true for this.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion, but all opinions expressed are my own.  The citrus scent isn't bad, but it also doesn't last very long so that's a plus in my book.  I'm not left with a greasy feeling after application no matter how much I cake on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment