Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Perlli Fruit Infusion Pitcher with Ice Core Rod

#HolidayPicher

I drink a ton of water, and sometimes I don't want my water to taste like just water. I also don't like to drink it right from the faucet I usually have jugs in the refrigerator. I usually slice some lemons, cucumbers, or oranges and put them in my water when I can. Luckily I can just put them right into the infuser tower and pop that in. This avoids the dreaded fruit mush in the bottom of my pitcher. You need need to cut most anything into quarters or you really wont have an easy time getting them in and out of the core. Trust me, I learned that one the hard way and I don't care get to covered in fruit juices. After filled just screw into the lid same for the ice core, its honestly very simple and anyone can do this. I think the core for fruit could be larger to make life a little easier. I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion



No comments:

Post a Comment