Wednesday, November 4, 2015

#ElementalCalns Not A Bad Read

I enjoyed Elementals but like a few other reviewers I would have like more of a back story to some parts so I could have a better understanding of what was going on. But overall, I think that this was very well written. I finished the book rather quickly, as soon as the child went missing I don't think I put the book down because I was just sucked in. the descriptive writing was good, but I could have used some more details in places like I said. I sometimes found myself asking why someone was acting a certain way, like the parents, I just didn't get the way they acted. Some of the characters lacked depth but I don't think that took away from the plot overall because everyone know s teenager that could use a little more depth to their personality. The supernaturals powers were interesting to me because if I were them I would use my power any chance I could. I wouldn't say these books are for younger readers I would say they are for mid to late teens just because of the content.

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment