Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Healing Clay

#IndianHealingClay

I love this product, it's spa quality or possibly better for tasks and scrubs.  It helps prevent acne, oily skin, clogged pores, and just blemishes in general.  It promotes healthy skin and rejuvenation with a combination of natural ingredients that result in healthy and healthy looking skin.  the toxins and acids are out of the skin almost instantly you can almost feel them leaving you body instantly.  I prefer this over my dead sea mud masks but lie those masks I do like to mix in some activated charcoal and then add water (avoids mess that way).  The mask is best applied to damp skin or even clean skin in my opinion if you want to really help your skin look and feel better.  I like that this product does not have the same texture as mud and it goes on smoothly.  I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment