Thursday, November 26, 2015

Silicone Baking Mat


#bakerolla

I'm very happy with these baking mats.  I did receive them for evaluation purposes but I can say they are one of my favorite things to use in the kitchen especially with the holidays here.  I use them to cool pies and cookies so I do not have to worry about them adhering to the cookie sheets or even tins for that matter. They are simple to clean you can honestly just rinse them off and everything will come off no matter how stuck on it is.  I have had no problems with anything sticking to the mats, I have not burned myself while touching the mats, and they are actually very easy to store because you can just roll them up and place them in the cabinet when you are not using them.  I would recommend these to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment