Monday, February 1, 2016

Sticky Wallet

#carriet
Official Website
When I saw this I wasn't sure what to think about it, but it seemed like something that could be useful. Well useful is an understatement. This just sticks right to your phone. With kids purses are basically out the window its diaper bags and pockets. Considering girl pants don't have large pockets this wallet is ideal I can throw my card and ID in there and put it with my phone and its good to go. the wallet has some give to it so you can fit headphones even some keys in there which is even nicer because now I don't lose my keys as much. If you have a phone case on your phone that isn't smooth you're not going to be able to get this to stay on your phone so that can be an issue for some people. But generally there shouldn't be any issues using this wallet. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment