Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Polly Plastics

#pollyplastics
I wasn't sure what I was getting into with this just it has turned out to be a lot of fun for crafting. The instructions are included and are actually very well written and easy to follow. Included is also a few ideas of things you can create using the polly plastics We have made a few little figurines and my son made a minecraft-esk guy, so he was happy. The color chart that is included with the plastic has been extremely helpful. You do not need molds to form the objects you create you can just mold them with your hands which I think is great. These would be great if you were making dioramas or for a home school science project. This is great for older kids because the pieces are small and I would be afraid what would happen if these were eaten. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment