Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Steel Water Bottle

I drink a lot of water, and I never seem to have enough water bottles. I prefer the metal ones for hiking and biking that way if it gets dropped I know it will live though the potential long fall it may have. Not to mention with plastic you have to worry about BPA and who knows what else, metal is just better all around for my lifestyle. This bottle was given to me for my honest review. It comes with two caps for different uses one has a clip which is what I use mostly because i like to backpack and bike often. The other has a a lid with a straw which works fine but just isn't what I wanted this for. The lids screw into the bottle and prevent leaks very well. I dropped this and it fell down about 15 steps when I got to the bottle there was still no leaks so I say the lids really can withstand a lot. Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the bottle and will be mentioning it to my hiking buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment