Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker

#AYLBluetoothspeaker
Great Bluetooth speaker, and it's WATERPROOF. Which means it's great in the shower, for pool parities, the patio, absolutely anywhere!  As for the sound it's great also! No distortions not when it's all the way up, or all the way down, music is clear as day.  Pairing was easy as pie, my devices found it right out of the box and we were off to the races.  This is aso rechargeable so there's no need to worry about batteries, I know I already use enough of those as it is so no need to add to the list.  While I haven't thrown this in the pool to test it in water I did throw it in the shower for awhile and it played the whole time. Never skipped a beat so I think it's safe to say there's no problems there.  I did however accidentally drop this down about eight steps, I can gladly report it didn't break.  There's a removable strap for hanging and a spot on the bottom for mounting.  The buttons are on top so they're easy to use and the carrying back is an added bonus. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment