Sunday, February 14, 2016

RFID travel belt

This really is an excellent money belt. It has two zipper pockets in the front small pocket in front of larger one. The smaller one is great for ID's and the larger for passports. This also comes with RFID blocking card holders s you are extra protected. The elastic band is adjustable and can fit I would say most people easily. This is ideal for vacations or just to wear when you are out running. If you keep your credit cards and ID,s in the pouch you will not have to worry bout anyone stealing your identity because of the rfid blocking technology of the card holders. While I cannot speak to whether that is true considering I do not own or plan to own a rfid scanner, I can say while wearing this no one has stolen my identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment