Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Eucalyptus Oil 4 OZ

#UpNatureEucalyptus
As an avid EO user I know how helpful eucalyptus can be at relieving stress especially when used regularly. I actually get a few leaves in the shower just to help relax. So it should be no surprise that I would use this in my diffuser. 4oz is a large bottle of EO so this will last awhile, the glass dropper it comes with is an added bonus in my opinion. The oil is strong not fairly pure it can pass the blot test and does not just turn into a giant oil stain on paper or even on your skin. I do not advise for skin testing unless you are an experienced user, and remember ALWAYS dilute. Also please do not diffuse around pets or ingest the oil without speaking to an aromatherapist, I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment