Tuesday, February 2, 2016

BTipsy Bar Tools

#BTipsy
This has been a great add to the wet bar in my basement. This cocktail set helps me to make some of my favorite mixed drinks both alcoholic and non. With everything being stainless steel it certainly does make for an easy clean up and I am never left with a sticky mess. Hand wash or thrown in the dishwasher you wont see any rusting and there will be no problems getting everything off. The muddler is a nice weight for smashing fruit or if you want to use it for something else I would say making baby food with it has certainly been a use for me. The jigger is great for measuring alcohol so you can put how much or how little in your drink or just know how to adjust accordingly. I really do love this product and I hope other will also. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment