Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wireless Camera

I am very happy with this camera, I can use it to watch my kids in their room or just to keep an eye on the house. I wish it could take more than a 32gig SD card though. Setup was really easy just make sure the camera is connected directly to the router to get it setup and then you can take it off and move it where you want it. After its connected just follow the directions that are included and you should have no problems at all. The MIPC app lets you control all the other settings and set up your options which you should not have any problems with. You can then monitor your camera remotely. The alarm feature will not call the police or fire department but it will send a shot of what the camera sees so thats a plus. I did receive this at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment