Sunday, February 28, 2016

Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer

#Brieftons
I've tried a few spiralizers over the past year and this one is in my top three. This one has a different design than I am used to and I was wondering if it was easier to use. I like that the blade design , the catcher bowl, the minimal waste are different than I am used to and the fact that I can use it to slice onions was something I wasn't expecting. The blades are built right in and you can change them just by twisting. The blades are verticals so there is essentially no center waste. But the one thing that irritates me enough to give this 4/5 stars is that the cuts on the top and bottom of whatever it is you want to cut be symmetrical. Maybe it's just me but this isn't always possible and fruit doesn't always allow cuts to be symmetrical. So that means from time to time I cannot use this when I was planning to and that's irritating to me. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment