Friday, February 26, 2016

Juicer

#mixologistworld
Even working in a bar I was a bit confused as t why someone would need a double squeezer, but after using it I am not sure how I was ever able to live without this. What I have figured out is that one side fits larger things better and the other side fits smaller things better, if I'm wrong I'm not sure what to tell you but it really is nice having something that fits smaller fruits. This is a really great squeezer it'll leave the fruits basically desert dry which is nice, you also will not end up with seeds in your drinks which is always a plus in my book. The lemon zester though is even better because the handle is easy to hold onto and its not like a grater board where you can easily end up taking chunk out of your nails as well. The box these come in also have nice recipes so if that's what you're interested in thats an added bonus. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment