Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pimple Poppers

#ComedoneExtractorKit
I'm a pimple, ingrown hair, back head popper. I always have been and probably always will be and I'm fine with that. I try to avoid using my nails at all costs because its bad for the skin. So you can imagine I was happy when I received this product in return for my unbiased review. These little tools are a must have for pickers and poppers alike. The cute little carrying case makes it great to have in a purse of just in your bathroom drawer without getting dirty. The double loop extractor, cup extractor, needle, and extractor are like you would see at a dermatologist visit. There are multiple sizes so you won't have to worry about finding the right fit. I've found they're the easiest to use after you wash your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment