Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Measuring Cup and Spoon Set

#http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014EN39GU



I love bright colors my kitchen has bright colors on the walls and I like to get bright dishes when I can, so needless to say I am just in love with the colors on this measuring set. I love that unlike most measuring sets these days, these are not plastic 100%. The stainless steel is so much easier to clean dan more sanitary and even safer in my opinion. These can easily be thrown in the dishwasher to clean without giving it a second thought. The stainless steel is thick so I know I won't have any issues and the handles are just as strong. There is a slight spout on each side of the measuring cups for easy pouring which I thought was great and sets them apart from other traditional cups. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment