Tuesday, February 23, 2016

14 Day Detox Tea

I've never used a detox tea or drink, I've always used the supplements. So I was naturally a little skeptical about the legitimacy of this tea but eight days in and I feel like its actually doing what it claims to do. Unlike the supplements I'm really not spending much time in the bathroom and I don't constantly feel dehydrated although I was drinking basically my weight in water to begin with. What I noticed first is that my cravings for sweets or salty snacks went away within the first five days, along with bloating, and I was no longer fatigued even when the usual 3pm crash hit. My digestion seems to be better and the tea seems to be helping with my probiotic absorption which was a very nice surprise in my book. I'm also sleeping much better at night and having less muscle cramps when I am working out. I really would recommend this product to anyone looking to give their body and immune system a nice boost. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment