Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Collapsible Travel Hair Diffuser

#thecurlyco
This makes all the difference in my curls. They are no longer frizzy if I blow dry before putting some sort of product in. What I really like this for is traveling. Hotel blow dryers are the worst on my hair not to mention the climate I live in means half the year my hair is extra dry then the other half I'm a frizz ball from the humidity there just really is no winning. This helps to prevent my hair from looking like I put a fork in a light socket. This will easily fit most dryers, I had no problem getting it on a hotel dryer and we all know how weirdly shaped those can be. It's easy to travel with because it takes up little space when collapsed and it weighs next to nothing. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment