Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bento boxes

#orgalif
We rarely eat out, which can be an issue when we have a busy day or even when time just seems to get away from us.  So having a meal or even snacks prepared and ready to go is extremely important for us.  I received these bento boxes for evaluation purposes and they really do help solve my prepared food problems. I can even keep leftovers in them for lunch the next day and not have to worry about juices mixing or something going soggy because of something else on the plate.  These are great for cheese, fruit, and veggie trays, you can even put dip in there if you want.  Unlike similar containers these are dishwasher safe and I actually did not see any warping to the lids. I was very satisfied with this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a way make snack time or even lunch time easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment