Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ice/Hot Pack

#IcebagByNANIGA
I love this bag, I have been looking for a high quality Hot/Cold bag for injuries, sickness, and head pains. I was pleased when I finally came across this one. The print does look very nice, its easy to open yo august press down on the top and unscrew. I fill it with my reusable ice cubes, it will expand a little bit as the ice cubes fill out on the inside. The opening is a bit small for actual ice cubes I could see it taking some time to fill but luckily my reusable ones are a bit smaller so I could put them in very easily. When I filled this with water for a hot pack I had no issues with leaking which I was very happy about because that usually is my main complaint. The extreme heat lasted about half an hour and then regular warmth for about another half hour. That's all I can ask for honestly. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment