Wednesday, February 24, 2016

RydeSafe Reflective Decals

#velosight
and purchase here also
I bought these for my helmet in order to adda  bit more visibility to myself when I am riding to and from school which can easily be in the early hours of the morning or around dusk.  They are super reflective which is nice because I do not want to end up in an accident.  They also provide a lot of contrast because my hemet is white and my bike is black.  They are really easy to put on and I cannot really peel them off so I would say that is a good thing.  They give me an added level of safety which I did not have prior so I am already really happy with the product. I want to get some for my children bikes just because they are so small it can't hurt to have the extra measures taken to protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment