Monday, February 15, 2016

Math Dice Chase Action Game

This Math Dice Chase Action game has proven to be a fun game and a great learning activity to help my kids with their math skills! It's for kids 8 and up but I really think there is some wiggle room in the age after all its never to early to work on those math skills. The object of the game is at least 4 kids sit in a circle and the two sitting across from each other hold a set of 2 dice, one rolls and the 2 numbers on the top of the dice, they multiply and they call out the answer, my kids then checked the answer in scrap paper, if its right, they passes the set of dice to the right, if wrong, they hold onto the dice and the person across from them with the other 2 dice rolls, if you end up with both seta of dice in your hand you're out. I'm really happy I found this fun way for them to study! Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment