Monday, February 1, 2016

Garlic Sprout Supplement

#garlic I really don't know many people who just eat raw garlic, but I do know a lot of people who want to get all the benefits they can from garlic. Personally, I just don't want to combat garlic breath and I also did not want to taste garlic all day long so I was on the lookout for a good capsule. The good thing about capsules are they bypass the stomach and the garlic enters your system in the small intestine. Garlic in general comes with a lot of health benefits its great for the heart, helps with cholesterol, and is great for the immune system which is my main interest in garlic as a supplement. These capsules are easy to swallow, did not cause any stomach issues, I was not tasting garlic all day, and overall I would say this is a product that does what it claims. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment