Sunday, January 31, 2016

VIt C Cleanser

I take very good care of my face or at least I try to because it's what people spend most of their time looking at so I try not to look ridiculous. This cleanser brightens my face up almost instantly which is something I have never had happen from a cleanser, I think I can thank the vitamin C in it for this. I use this in the morning and the evening when I wash my face and I really am seeing such an improved health in my face overall, there are no harsh chemicals in this so I am not left feeling dry or cracked on either my hands or my face instead I'm left feeling fresh and soft. I only use about two pumps and my face is completely covered and cleaned so the bottle will last a while I am guessing which is nice. I absolutely love this product and think everyone should give it a try. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment