Saturday, January 16, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask

#skindetoxifyingclaymask

I just want to say before using this mask please do a skin test to make sure you do not have any irritation from the product, there really is nothing worse than a full face rash. This mask cleanses and firms your skin which I can honestly say is very nice. I love nothing more than a product that pulls the toxins out of my skin, after all it is our largest organ. I have been an avid user of the Valentia product line and have had a ton of success with their products especially their skin care products. This mask right off the start is very appealing more so than a dead sea mud mask which I have been a religious user of for years, but this mask made me switch. The use is just about the same for any standard face mask, apply to clean skin, let sit until it dries, and then wipe off with a damp cloth. After a few uses you'll see smaller pores, less blackheads, and a reduction in the amount of pimples you have pop up. This is a great product which I would recommend for anyone who cares about their skin as much as I do. Product provided for evaluation.


No comments:

Post a Comment