Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Memory Foam Pillow

Memory foam pillows are worth every single penny. Every. Single. Penny. I love my fluffy pillows made from chopped up memory foam but there is also my other halfs pillow.... old flat gross, but in a nice pillow case. So I used this pillow to swap out with the old pillow I hate. I figure this one is slim the other one is flat, he has no attention to detail bam, problem solved. It took half the night but he noticed it was not his nasty pillow, apparently they don't smell the same. Personally I say that's a good thing. But it was not as large of a problem as I was prepared for so that is a good thing also. He says the pillow provided more support and it was a lot easier to sleep on his side with this pillow. All in all a great pillow. Product provided for evaluation.

#SlimSleeper

No comments:

Post a Comment