Friday, January 29, 2016

DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth speaker

Not a bad speaker, for the price its basically unbeatable.  DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth Speaker really does pump out some sun considering how small it is I've had no issues with it being distorted, cutting in and out, or just deciding not to work in the first place.  This speaker works as well as it does on a low volume as it does a high volume with no distortion on either end.  The bluetooth range is father than expected I can actually walk into the next room and the device will still be paired.  You have your standard control buttons on the top of the speaker.  There is a rubber type cover which  makes it easy to hold and I have minimal concern that I am going to drop the speaker where I am carrying it around.  You can use this inside and outside with no problems just remember you can't leave it out in the rain and don't put it in the pool, if this gets wet its probably done for.  The bass pad is included with the speaker so you don't have to worry about it vibrating right off the table it holds the speaker with no issues and I have yet to see it vibrate itself off the pad.  The bluetooth connection is instantly I have yet to have any problems pairing the speaker to any of my devices wirelessly.  The cable provided for charging also works well and does not tangle so that's always a plus.  Overall I am very happy with this speaker and would recommend it to anyone on the market for a bluetooth speaker.  Product provided for evaluation.



No comments:

Post a Comment