Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Maternity Coat

#mamaway

I've spent a great deal of time looking for something like this, where I can keep my little one close to me while its cold out. Not only can I carry my little one around in this jacket with me but when I do not have my little one with me I can just wear this as a jacket. This can be accomplished by adding or subtracting the middle portion of the jacket that has zippers on both sides of the panel this also comes with a little bag to keep it stored in when not in use. This coat is super comfortable and easy to breastfeed in should your child become hungry I'm sure you could also give a bottle in this should you so choose. I do love this and I think its a great gift for moms and mom to be. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment