Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Handmade Notebook

#SamutNote

The craftsmanship of this notebook is amazing. I think the extra bit you pay in price is completely worth what you're getting here the product is just lovely and you can tell they were not just thrown together in mass production. This is the size which I personally prefer but I know it may not be for everyone depending on what you are using it for. The inside is just blank, no lines or rule marks just blank pages to fill with your thoughts. The cover looks like it may be inked on but I'm not sure I really enjoy the quality of the colors and the look of it in general it really does stand out from my other notebooks. I love this notebook and will be telling everyone about both this and the company. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment