Friday, January 1, 2016

Baby Travel Bed


#BabyTravelBed

This bed isn't as small as I was expecting and that caught me off guard it's actually very large.  But it's great for a sleeping toddler because let's be honest they take up a lot of space despite their small stature.  We usually use this when I know we will be at someones house late or if I know we will be somewhere at nap time and I just don't want to deal with the melt down.  There is a lot of room to store things inside with no problems but I typically just leave this in the trunk of my car.  The mattress sheet is easy to take off which I do like because diapers leak and I don't want it to smell bad the bumpers are also able to be taken off.  Overall this is a nice product and I cannot imagine traveling without one.  Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment