Saturday, January 30, 2016

Topaz Unisex 5061AMLBK Robust design Black Face dress watch

#Topawatches
I wear a watch most of the time and this one really fit my needs. It looks great, isn;t very expensive because I tend to break more watches than not, can be worn with almost anything, and has a comfortable band. Well wouldn't you know this watch fit all my needs perfectly. The face is large and easily read at a glance which is important to me considering I am usually on a very tight schedule. The band that comes with the watch will fit most average sized wrists so that shouldn't be a problem for most people. So far wearing this every day I have not had a problem with the band wearing or becoming uncomfortable. Overall this is a nice watch and if you are on the market for a quality low cost watch I think this would fit your needs. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment