Friday, January 29, 2016

Cloth Sandwich Bags


I was tired of always buying plastic bags to send in the kids lunches so when I came across these I was very much thrilled at the fact they were reusable and I can just throw them in the wash at the end of the day.  The colors are extremely vibrant and I have not experienced any fading or bleeding of the colors in the wash.  The bags are larger than I was expecting not that I'm saying thats a bad thing, just surprising.  The material is a little thin but that should not be an issue holding food for the day and while these are fine in the freezer they are not air tight.  The zippers more easily and I have not had any issues with them becoming stuck.  These have been great for packing lunches and I will most certainly be buying more.  Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment