Friday, January 22, 2016

Another great toner

#YalmehNaturals

I'm not stranger to Yalmeh's products and this one is just as amazing as he rest.  The Vitamin C Toner, the Super-Youth Eye Cream, and the Super-Youth Moisturizer are all absolutely top notch products.  After using this one for a few weeks I am pleased to say. My skin looks and feels much better. Toners are important because they help balanced your skins Ph levels so it helps prevent acne, dry skin, and other common skin problems.  I just put a little on a cotton ball, dry clean cloth, or my hands and apply to my face before moisturizing.  Your skin won't be left feeling greasy or weighed down.  Also the scent disappears completely after your skin absorbs the toner which is great. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment